Sebastian Machold leads the Operations Management team. His responsibilities in Operations Management comprise the Project Management Office (PMO) and the Innovation Management. The PMO activities cover among others project controlling, the definition of project management standards and project resource planning. A close coordination with the project and team leaders is very important to us on these issues, so that we can always guarantee our customers a high-quality project execution. As part of Innovation Management, he and his team supports the targeted innovation of our consulting services and software solutions by providing a structured process. Thus, our colleagues can optimally contribute their expertise and market feedback to develop great solutions for our customers. In addition, his team takes care of our external corporate communication in social media, trade magazines and at trade fairs.
- Since 2020: Operations Management, SCHULER Consulting
- 2019: Project Management Office, SCHULER Consulting
- 2013: Positions as Requirements Engineer, Project Manager and Management Assistant in the software development sector
- 2015: Studies General Management (MBA), Technical University Nürnberg
- 2010: Studies Business Information Systems (B. Sc.), Baden-Württemberg State University