Market responsible China
Philipp Albus joined the HOMAG group after obtaining his degree in economic engineering. Over the years he built up expertise in data analysis, technical sales and strategic key account management. Philipp Albus came to China in 2020 to lead the local Schuler Team. As the Director of the Solutions department in the HOMAG China he is responsible for the overall development of Consulting, software, automation, factory planning and project management.
- Since 2021: Manager Team China, SCHULER Consulting
- Since 2020: Director Solution Software Automation, HOMAG
- 2019: Manager Layout Design and Manager KAM Development and Support, HOMAG
- 2015: Technical Sales Manager, HOMAG
- 2011: Studies in Economic Engineering (B. En.), University of Magdeburg