"My most important tasks are the development and implementation of the corporate strategy, the management of the operative business and the permanent further development of the organisation and our processes. The proper development of Schuler Consulting as a leading industry consultancy requires above all a good knowledge of our clients and their challenges. Only if we align ourselves accordingly can we help you develop in line with your goals. Above all, our employees with whom I have the privilege of creating a supportive, passionate and inspiring working atmosphere are essential for project success."
- Since 2017 Managing Director Schuler Consulting GmbH
- 2015: 3 Years as head of department for business process management and IT at a leading machine and plant manufacturer
- 2013: 3 years as an industry-independent management consultant with a focus on cost engineering and supply chain management
- 2010: Master's degree in MBA & Engineering, University of Applied Sciences Rosenheim
- 2005: Diploma studies in wood technology, University of Applied Sciences Rosenheim